(Position # 1304) Washington County Mental Health is seeking a Trauma Treatment Program Manager for our Outpatient trauma treatment programs: Linking Community Supports (LINCS) and The Child and Family Trauma Treatment Program (CFTTP).
RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
- Develop and coordinate the LINCS and CFTTP (stage oriented trauma treatment programs)
- Provide supervision to program staff regarding trauma treatment – Provide outreach and training to community partners on trauma and trauma treatment programs at CCPS
-Facilitate the WCMHS Trauma Recovery Steering Committee -Provide direct clinical services to adults, children, and families affected by trauma
- Licensed (LCMHC, MSW, or Psychologist)
- Three to five years experience working with adults, children and families affected by trauma.
- Clinical supervisory and/or staff management experience
- Familiarity with the ARC (Attachment, Self Regulation, and Competency) model of treatment for children and families preferred WCMHS provides an exceptional benefit package for salaried positions, a stimulating and supportive working environment, and opportunities for professional growth.
Please send resumes to: Personnel Department, Washington County Mental Health Services, P.O. Box 647, Montpelier, VT (More detailed job description listed at www.wcmhs.org)